Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4TH!!!

     I am writing this as the boys in the house sleep. We have been to the parade. Later on we will go grab some dinner and, watch the fireworks. However, what this day is REALLY about has already been seen. This morning as the parade started a color guard marched past us carrying an American flag. I stood with my Husband and, two candy anxious children with our hands over our hearts in salute of our flag. I am SO very thankful that we are a free country. I am grateful that I and, my family are free worship, work, and have opinions, any way we please. I am even more grateful to all the brave men and, women who helped make our country free. Finally, I am thankful to the strong soldiers who keep our nation all that is today.
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! May we ever be a Free nation!
Love 
The Flight Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment