Monday, July 2, 2012

M is Home!!!

     Last Wednesday, the phone call finally came that M was on his way home!!! The boys and, I cleaned the whole house top to bottom. I then proceeded, to make sure I looked as awesome as possible before, we left to go to Devil's basketball game. As we're sitting at the b-ball game, I got a text from M "I missed the connecting flight and won't be home tonight. I'm really sorry." 
    Somehow, the plane from San Antonio to Phoenix had been just barely late enough that, M missed his connecting flight. It was TOTALLY the airports fault and, we were both really mad. He immediately booked a flight for first thing the next morning and, made it home at 10:20 am! It was SO great to see him!!!
Our first photo together at the airport
First time P saw Daddy in Four months
On our way to get some lunch




      M has been up at 6 am everyday since he's been home. He works out then, once the boys are up at 7:30 he makes them breakfast. The rest of the day has been filled with job and, house hunting. By about 7 pm he's ready to crash. I'm really SO impressed by his new sense of leadership and, determination.


Here are just a few souvenirs that he brought home with him.
Photos of him in his blues that we bought in anticipation for graduation.

His glasses which really look awesome on him!!

another photo he had of him in his camo!
    The boys and I are REALLY happy to have him home. I know that as long as he stays motivated we'll be back at BMT and successfully graduate! Let the PT begin!!! (muahahaha)

1 comment: