Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!!

    I am SO thankful for all the Dad's in my life. Mostly though, I am thankful to MY Dad. He has always been there for me. He has been a great example to me of what a Father and, Priesthood holder should be. My Dad's job has always taken alot of time but, despite it all he has always found time for what is most important: his family. Even at 24 I still continue to learn things from him. Lately, it seems that we've taken to talking almost weekly. Sometimes, it is deep and impacting other times, it's as simple as how was your week? I have come to love these chats with him. He has been a real support to me and, I will always be grateful for everything that he has done for me. I can't wait to spend time with him this summer so, my boys can get to know him better.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!
From the Flight Crew

1 comment:

  1. I was reading your post about husband (so sad) but great he gets to go again. 6 months will go fast especially because you are determined. Anyway I saw this beautiful photo of you and your dad and had to say what you wrote is such a tribute. Hang in there. Love you, Sandi

    ReplyDelete