Monday, May 21, 2012

My Monkeys at the ZOO

      As I mentioned before, the Zoo in Utah was really cheap for military members and their families on Saturday as part of Armed Forces day.  So cheap in fact that instead of the dollar admission, they let us in for FREE!! (We saved 40 dollars awesome right?) The pictures tend to speak for themselves but, I of course will narrate a few of them. : )
I've always loved this fountain!
Why look at the Tigers, when you can ride one?
The boys actually got to feel a tiger skin right before we left, it was awesome!
       This was Q's VERY favorite part of the Zoo. My sweet boy is obsessed with monkeys. For him to actually see live monkeys running, jumping and, swinging in front of him was SO awesome! It TOTALLY made his whole week!
    These pictures don't even do justice to how impressed he was. I'm pretty sure we stood there just watching for a good 15 minutes.


Grandma was a good sport and, let me take her photo too
More monkeys. Do you see what Q has in his hand?
At this point they were done. Hungry and tired so we called it a day.
They must have played harder than I thought cause they crashed very early that night. It was such a great day!

1 comment:

  1. So Q loves the monkeys as much as I do!!! Looks like you all had a wonderful day =}

    ReplyDelete