Friday, February 17, 2012

Laughing at Myself

Dear Crew,
I was laying in bed last night going over the events of the day and planning out tomorrow when it hit me. I have forgotten the letter J. I'm not quite sure how it happened or why. None the less it has happened. I feel silly and slightly like an illiterate redneck (which I promise you I am not). So as a result I'll be doing three posts today. The first one an apology for appearing to not truthfully know the Abc's, One for J to make up missing it and the last one for L to keep on track with the letters. Once again I'm sorry and hopefully these silly mistakes won't happen again. However, if  they do we are fully prepared to land the plan and handle the problems accordingly. Now back to your regularly schedule Flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment