Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The letter K

       I'd like to think that overall we are a Kind family. We try to help those around us. We donate when we can. We follow the golden rule. We're certainly not the best at it but, I think over all our friends now we're always there for them.
       We have Kids. Two wonderful, smart, mischievous, occasionally bickering boys. Sometimes, they drive us crazy (today being one of those days) but, we love them. I couldn't imagine what life would be like without them. I'm so very excited to watch P and Q grow; I can't wait for all the memories we'll make together as a family.
        Most people call it spinach but, for the sake of this post I'm going to refer to it as Kale. I love it. My most favorite recipe Stuffed shells has kale in it. I would put in pretty much everything if I could. The very best though is when it is steamed and has vinegar on it. Yummy, and it's healthy too! 
        We have a new restaurant that we absolutely love it's called The Karaoke Cafe. If you live in Utah and you haven't tried it you really should. It might help some that we know the owners, it really is such a great place though.Best part is it's a family friendly joint and there is NO alcohol. You pay a little bit of money to get in the door that covers your drink andm all the songs you can sing. They've even got some kids songs. Next time we go I'll have to record P singing. He loves that place and, absolutely hates when it's not his turn to sing. (He gets that from Dad) Even, if you don't like to sing go eat a yummy burger and listen to other people try to sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment