Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The letter G

        M and I are both Gamers. As result P is starting to be one too. Not to worry I do limit how much all of us play. We mainly play PC games. My game of choice is WOW (World of Warcraft), M's game is League of Legends, P's game is Plants vs. Zombies. I won't go in to much more about this cause I don't want to bore you but, let it be known we're one of those gamer families out there.
       I love Ghost shows. My favorite is Ghost hunters. If I were ever actually confronted with a real ghost I'd probably be the biggest chicken ever. For now though i love my paranormal shows.
        As a parent I feel I'm quite fluent in Gibberish. My children have been speaking it since about six months. I used to absolutely love to hear them babble on in conversation. Now, however I'm starting to wish they'd speak English just a little bit more. Especially since these days the gibberish tends to be most prominent when they are in a bad mood.
      We love Gummy stuff. Whether it be gummy bears, worms or whatever else the food industry can come up with. I don't know if it's the strange flavors or the texture. It is just the best junk food known to man. We also can never seem to have enough at our house.
       I've said it before and I'll say at least a thousand more times we have Good kids.I'm not sure how they have so much patients, kindness, love, and concern in them but I'm so very glad they do. These are good boys now I just need them to stay this way.
       In case you missed it in the last post my favorite color is Green. Just to recap my wedding was green and pink the bathroom is green, and some kitchen items are green. Not sure why I just love the color green.

No comments:

Post a Comment