Thursday, February 2, 2012

The letter E

       We have very Energetic boys. I know some of it comes from the age but I also know that some of it comes from who their Daddy is. M tends to be very Excited about things. It would appear that this is something he has passed on to our kids. They are up almost every morning at 7 and they don't seem to stop still bed time. Some days it is fun however, every mother knows that other days it just makes you want to pull your hair out.It seems throughout the day I am loved on multiple times. 
      The boys are very Embracing. They love to give hugs and kisses. They tend to want to cuddle alot too. I love that they are such Momma's boys. I just hope they don't turn into teenage boys who think it's uncool to give their mom a hug.  
     Lately there seems to be an Echo or perhaps a parrot in our house. Everything M and I say tends to be repeated by P especially if we are chastising Q for something. This is a phase that I cannot wait to see go away.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a lovely blog! E is for my Energetic son too, hahaha. OMG, he plays hard and sleeps hard!
    New follower here from the Love Note Linky. Thanx for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete