Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Irony of Life

Last night I on facebook to discover one of my new favorite things:
My Hubby as a Soldier!!
He is of course the one wearing the BRIGHT GREEN vest. :)

There he is again right up front (next time somebody tell him to smile)

Ready to shoot something
We are SO very excited for these glimpses into BMT. P and I can't seem to stop looking at them. I am also thankful that our boys finally have a way to reference and understand some of what Daddy is working so hard for everyday.
Ironically enough last night just before I found these new handsome pictures I had been printing some of our pictures to send to M. Now we both have pictures (or at least he will once the mail arrives). Hope you're having a great day. It may be rainy outside but our home is certainly happy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment