Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Now you know

Dear Crew
     A, B, C, D, E, F G, Now you know more about our family... (did you sing it with me?) We have made it through all 26 letters! (Some were probably a little more informative than others.) What was your favorite letter? Now that we're all done, we're back to normal posts about holidays, fun times together, and of course experiences along our journey as a military family. Is there more you wish you knew about us? (do you wish you knew less?)  For now, the only definite series of posts I have planned is the Basics of Basic but, I'm sure before long I'll have another series for the days when nothing of importance happens.
Sincerely
Ground Control
P.S. Be sure to join me on May 11th when I participate in my first ever Milspouse Blog Hop thanks to Riding the Roller Coaster it's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment