Sunday, March 18, 2012

Anxiously Waiting and Counting

     I apologize in advance for how extremely pathetic this post might sound. In all fairness though I promised you honesty. This is honestly how the week has been.
     The first week was pretty easy. The second week has been really hard. I've come to realize just how much I love my Hubby. M really is my best friend. I tell him pretty much everything. We spend lots of time together just doing silly things like gaming, watch tv, or playing with the kiddos. So, you can imagine my frustration when I'll hear something funny and he's not around to laugh with me.
     I cry over the silliest things lately. The other day I walked in P's room to find the boys playing quietly. Of course I cried. I'm honestly starting to wonder if I'm not going crazy. My heart jumps every time the phone rings. I even catch myself hoping that I might see him somewhere.
     The weather has been nice. Nice enough that I decided to take the kiddos to the park. Wouldn't ya know it just happened to be go to the park with your Dad day. Then, last night Q wanted to read a book titled Dad Mine. I think it's clear to me that I'm not the only one missing Daddy.
     Not to mention some BMT wives got phone calls yesterday, I waited all day with the phone nearby hoping that maybe M would call. I worry that the BMT facebook page thinks I'm stalking; them cause I check multiple times a day for new pictures.
     I know I'm not the only that feels this way but I didn't ever anticipate the separation periods being this hard. Don't worry though I'm getting better and We've only got 6 weeks left. On another positive note I got the starter fixed on the car. Now I don't have to worry about it breaking down on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment